Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Go Ahead and Let Out the April Fool in You!

Today began like any other day for the Super Fickle Pickle. I woke up, scraped the crust from my eye, burnt a frozen waffle and stepped on a sewing needle. Everything was going well until I walked out of my house and saw a man with no shirt climbing up a palm tree. Apparently he was trying to get a coconut, in a palm tree… in Los Angeles. And then I thought about it. Maybe he is climbing up this dead palm tree because it’s April Fools Day. Maybe he feels like today is the day where he can act like a total utter fool.

So, since I am a Super Fickle Pickle I decide that I too will act like a fool today. I could decide to not match today. But then I thought about it. My clothes never match. I could cartwheel down the street…if only I knew how to cartwheel. I could throw ice cream balls at people out my window. I could send a roast beef sandwich to my vegetarian friends… and a tofu sandwich to all my meat eating friends. I could find my imaginary friend an imaginary friend. Of course that’s something I could do any other day.

And then I thought about it. I’m the Super Fickle Pickle! Without even trying I am an April Fool Year around. This a day when the world honors me and all the fickle pickles that have some “fool” in them. So, the Super Fickle Pickle wishes you and your fool friends a happy Fickle Pickle April Fool’s day. Go ahead and let your inner fool out!

No comments: